Dubai is a world tourist hub and every traveler for once wants to visit this charming emirate. To get there you need a Visa. Although, the Dubai tourism has made it very easy to obtain visa for its tourists, many of the travelers still have confusion about the ease of getting the Dubai Visa.
Internet like many other things, has simplified the Visa procedures too. Here’s a detailed and precise description of how to apply for Dubai visa online in a quick and hassle-free way.
Types of Dubai Visa:
There are multiple types of Visas available for Dubai visit. Let’s discuss all kinds of Visa options, for you to decide which one suits best.
|Duration of Stay||Visa Validity from the Date of issue||Visa Type||Extendable||Entry||Business meetings/ en route journey stop over|
|96 Hours||58 days||Visit||No||Single||Business Visits|
|14 Days||58 days||Tourist||No||Single||Business Visits|
|30 Days||58 days||Tourist||No||Single||Vacation, Business training|
|90 Days||58 days||Long Term Visit – Single Entry Tourist||No||Single||Meetings/Seminars/Exhibitions|
|180 Days Multiple Visa ( 14 days in one trip)||58 days||Visit||No||Multiple||Business Personnel, Students|
|Multi Entry Short Term Visa- 30 Days||58 days||Multi Entry Short-Term Visa||No||Multiple||Tourists, Business Meetings|
|Multi Entry Short Term Visa- 90 Days||58 days||Long Term Visit Multiple Entry||No||Multiple||Tourists, Business Meetings, Exhibitions|
Documents required for Dubai Visa:
To apply for all types of Dubai Visa online, you must have the following basic documents:
- Scanned copy of each visitor’s first and last page of the passport
- Scanned copy of passport-size photograph of each visitor with white background
- Return air tickets ( In case of short visit visas)
- Duly filled up Online Application form
[Must Read: How to Apply for Dubai Visa from India]
To avail a Visa to Dubai, you need to fulfill any one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants having a travel record of travelling to emirates or other countries like USA, UK, Schengen countries, European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Canada, Switzerland and Japan, at least once in the last 5 years.
- Applicants not qualifying for the travel record criteria have to submit their financial records i.e. Last 2 Years IT returns with a minimum gross income exceeding INR 2 lakh Per annum, coming from business, profession or employment.
- Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status wherein spouse and children below the age of 21 years and/or parents above the age of 60 years can be invited by the UAE residents.
- Newly Married Couple travelling immediately after the marriage with the submission of their marriage certificate and NOC from parents including the wedding card, Photo ID proof and marriage photograph of the couple.
Documents required as per the eligibility criteria:
|Criteria||Travel Record||Financial Records||Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status||Newly married Couple|
|IT Return above 2lacs Or Investments to 5lacs in Govt. schemes||No||Yes||No||No|
|NOC from Parents||No||No||No||Yes|
Visa Application Processing
Online Visa application processing has become unbelievably easy. Simply send the above mentioned documents and get your Visa in no time. The general duration is around 4-6 working days. Rayna tours hold an unbeatable record in offering on –time visas at the best possible rates.
Once your application goes for processing, a unique application ID is generated. This application ID along with your passport number can be used to check your Dubai Visa status online with just a click.
[Must Read: Things to know about Ok to Board]
Common reasons for Dubai Visa Rejection
- If you are a female below 23 years of age travelling alone, your visa can be rejected on grounds of human trafficking. Supporting documents like NOC from parents / husband, Photo ID of parents/ husband. Copy of the host passport / residence visa help in processing such applications.
- Visa application for unskilled professions like farmers, laborers will be automatically rejected in case of UAE Visas.
- UAE immigration does not entertain handwritten passport copies like that of Bangladesh and Pakistan, thus gets rejected immediately.
- If the previously applied Visa was not used before the expiry date. In such cases, for UAE visas, the sponsor or the travel agency has to personally go and clear the previous visa.
- Applicants with a prior record of fraud, criminal offense or a misconduct done in previous UAE visits will be automatically rejected.
- Typo errors in the Visa application, passport number and profession code are the most common reasons for visa application to be rejected or delayed.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai Visa
- Q. Do I have to compulsorily apply for a visa at the same time as I book my tickets?
- A. No, this is not a compulsion. You can apply for a visa any time up to four working days before you travel.
- Q. Does online Visa application guarantee my application approval and entering UAE?
- A. No. The online process is only simpler and hassle-free. The approval and rejection completely depends on the immigration authorities.
- Q. Can I change my Airline after the Visa Approval?
- A. No, you have to use the same airline. If you change it, you will be barred from entry in Dubai.
Tips for Fast Visa Application Approval
- Keep your record clean and application free from errors. Make sure you don’t have any cases of criminal offense and your bank history does not show any frauds in the past.
- To obtain a UAE online visa your submitted documents such as application, passport and documents copy along with the photographs should be clear and not blurred.
- If you held a UAE visa earlier and have left the country, make sure you first cancel that Visa to get a new approval, or else the application is most likely to be rejected.
- Be honest about the reason for your visit to Dubai. If your lie about your visit is proved, you might be blacklisted from the entering the country ever again.
For more expert tips on how to increase chances of your visa approval click here