As beautiful as it sounds, Malaysia is the perfect getaway for your honeymoon. With a mix of modern amenities and beautiful natural backdrop, Malaysia is the ideal places to kick start your budding romance. Malaysia is in its true sense truly Asia. The vibrancy of culture, the amenities of the modern world, and the warm people makes it a truly loved destination for one and all. For those starting their new life together, Malaysia is one of the most favoured destinations of all time.
Planning your honeymoon in Malaysia? Here is a list of best places to visit in Malaysia for honeymoon.
1. Batu Ferringhi Beach
Known as the foreigners rock, the Batu Ferringhi beach is located on Malaysia’s Penang Island. An ideal place to let your love grow, it is known for water sports and seafood restaurants. With miles of soft white sand and a long winding road, it is picture perfect destination for honeymoon. With a range of water sports at your disposal, you can parasail away with your better-half. You can also visit the Batu Ferringhi night market, where the locals sell batik clothes at the seafront market. For a wet and wild time in your honeymoon, Batu Ferringhi Beach is the place to be.
Best things to do in Batu Ferringhi –
• Visit the Wet World Wild Waterpark
• Batu Ferringhi Night Market
• Enjoy a tour of Penang Batik Factory
• Experience the tropical spice garden
2. Pulau Langkawi- The land of turquoise waters
Also known as jewel of Jedah, Pulau Langkawi makes for a perfect honeymoon destination for a young couple in love. If you’re hopelessly romantic and looking for an adventurous attraction then Pulau Langkawi is your place to be. Admire the nature’s beauty while savouring some of the most delectable seafood delicacies or go underwater for an aquatic adventure of a lifetime.
Best things to do in Langkawi-
• Enjoy the Langkawi Sky Bridge
• See the majestic Dataran lang
• Experience the Langkawi Cable car
• Visit the underwater world Langkawi
3. Redang Island- The unmissable beauty
An island with a beauty that is unimaginable to many, Redang island is for the ones who are nature admirers and love to sit back and relax in the arms of each other. The beauty of Redang island is not only limited to the attraction of honeymooners, Redang island is the reason most of the tourists apply for Malaysia tourist visa. Whether it is to discover the interesting sea life inside the crystal clear ocean or to wind surf around it, Redang island is a perfect destination for laidback and adventurous honeymooners alike.
Best things to do in Redang Island-
• Trek through the island to explore its beauty
• Enjoy the dazzling nightlife
• Try the local cuisine at Redang Laguna food court
• Enjoy Turtle watching activity at Pasir Chagar Hutang
4. Tanjung Aru- For the dazzling sunset
Located in the sub district of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Tanjung Aru is loved by couples for its dazzling sunset. Perfect for couples looking for a quiet, less commercial destination to spend some quality time together, Tanjung Aru calls you for its deep sea fishing. You can ride on a horse back together along the shoreline and trek through the jungle for a brush with nature. Enjoy the local flavours at night with plenty of local food stalls serving hot Malaysian seafood delicacies.
Best things to do in Tanjung Aru-
• Take a stroll with your love hand in hand across the beautiful beaches
• Experience the amazing coral reefs while enjoying snorkelling
• Take an adventurous trek in the forests to explore the rich flora and fauna
• Relax with the exclusive resort spas and massages for couples
5. Malacca- The UNESCO World Heritage Site
Malacca is Malaysia’s 3rd smallest state and a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is a perfect place to know the historical heritage of Malaysia and take a stroll in the past of this beautiful and culturally rich country. for the lovers of golf, there’s the A’Famosa’s golf course. For the night animals, the cowboy town at night serves the perfect evening laid out for you and your partner. If you’re an animal lover, don’t forest to visit the Mealaka Butterfly and reptile sanctuary and the zoo.
Best things to do in Malacca-
• Enjoy a scintillating cruise at the Meleka river for a romantic evening.
• Visit the famous Melaka’s Butterfly and Reptile Sanctuary
• Don’t forget to ride the Trishaw all across the town of Malacca
• Experience the history behind the cultural attractions.
6. Cameron Highlands- The green at its best
Defining pleasant weather in Malaysia, Cameron highlands is a place where you go to get respite from the hot yet not experience the chilly cold. From visiting tea plantations to tasting the delicious strawberry farms, Cameron highlands allows you some breath-taking moments with natural beauty. For the adventurous kinds, jungle trekking is a great option to explore. Don’t forget to visit the tunnel museum, and the weekend night market for the best local snacks options.
Best things to do in Cameron Highlands-
• Enjoy picking and eating fresh strawberries
• Take a stroll hand in hand across the sprawling tea plantations
• Take a forest trek to enjoy adventurous greens
• Go on top of the Mount Brinchang and take a breath-taking view of the sprawling greenery.
7. Kuala Lumpur- The vibrancy of the capital
To enjoy a little bit of everything, Kuala Lumpur is a great place to be. From the best in the world Malaysian spas to the shop till you drop shopping malls, the exotic train rides and the engaging musicals and plays; Kuala Lumpur is every bit for the uber couple. While in Kuala Lumpur don’t forget to enjoy the China Town market glitz and the heritage walk at the Central market. The city is the best place to experience the amazing street food at Jalan Alor.
Best things to do in Kuala Lumpur-
• Enjoy shopping in the streets of Chinatown
• Visit the world famous Batu Caves and enjoy some rock climbing
• Enjoy some great foot massage at the Golden Triangle
• Walk randomly through the vibrant old lanes of the city
8. Tioman Island- The exclusivity with nature
Designed by nature in the shape of a dragon, Tioman island is known for its folk tale of the dragon princess resting here while on her way to meet her prince charming. The island’s exudes romance in every corner and is perfect for the couples looking for the privacy and seclusion. For those in love of exotic marine life and pristine beaches, there’s nothing better than Tioman island.
Best things to do in Tioman island-
• Laze around the most scenic beaches in the world
• Enjoy a trip to Asah waterfall around the rainforest
• Shop till you drop… it’s a duty free island.
• Enjoy underwater snorkelling.
Malaysia is perfect for a romantic escapade with its lush green forests, amazing underwater world, relaxing resorts, and delicious food. Come and start your new life with your soulmate in the arms of the romantic Malaysia. Book your trip now!